<VV> Ultra Hillbilly Parts

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:02:30 -0500

    In keeping with the vendor thread, I happen to have a matched set of Ultra
Delco Pleasurizer HD shock absorbers taking up space on my shelf. I know
someone out there wants to give them a good home. They came off my 69
convertible. There is nothing wrong with them and they do not leak but they
are too soft a shock for me. There is one spot on a front shock that has the
paint rubbed off but not worn through the metal. I cleaned them up and the
gold stickers are still present. I can send pictures to anyone interested.
Make me an offer!

Rick Norris