<VV> Clark Oil Filters in Stock-Ad

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:57:55 -0500

Since this was posted, I've been waiting for somebody to ask questions
but nobody has, so I will :o).

What is the story with this filter? Is it the Wix filter? If it is the
Wix filter, what serves our interests more, buying from Clark's or our
local NAPA store? By the way, here is the link to the picture that
probably got stripped from their post.

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/pages.cgi?category=whatsnew

Beyond that, is Clarks now a member of VV? If so, I welcome their
participation on this forum and hope their contributions are more than
just the occasional ad. However, I copied them on this post just in case
they aren't a VV member.

Marc Sheridan