<VV> Mr Hubbell says hi!

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:09:59 -0000

Hi all

Just had a long and interesting chat with a certain Mr Hubbell, who is
touring these parts! He has had the privilege of sharing our unbelievably
bad road system and terrible weather for the last week or so, as well as
seeing a typically anti-American programme on the BBC about 'what Jesus
would drive', which predictably presented stereotypical Americans wearing
white plastic pants and ten gallon hats (like they all do!) and destroying
the planet and driving SUVs (and shock! Horror! Some of them owned several
cars, whereas as we all know, all Brits only have one (ha ha)). I didn't see
the programme myself, but it sounds as if it has been a representative
selection of the BBC's output!

Anyway, Bill has enjoyed himself, and been to Paris as well as Stonehenge,
and he should be back in the US of A before the end of the week.

It was great to be able to be able to put a voice, if not a face, to a
name - one more to add to my VV Hall of Fame!

Cheers

Alan