<VV> Convention disappointment!

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:49:08 -0000

Having had suggestions from a Mr Wall as well as Mr Hubbell that I try to
come out to the Convention in Portland (which for some reason is in the
school holidays this year - why isn't it always??), I thought this sounded
like a nice idea if I could get a cheap (i.e. less than $300) flight.

Here is what I found, using my favourite cheap travel agent (the one I have
just bought ticket to NC for the Easter break from for $250 each!).
LGW and LHR are the airport codes for London airports:

LGW Continental Airlines 723 GBP
LHR United Airlines 731 GBP
LGW Delta Air Lines 733 GBP
LGW Northwest Airlines 733 GBP
LGW Northwest Airlines 733 GBP

This works out at $1360 for the cheapest flight, ranging up from there.

Looks like France for me this summer...

Cheers

Alan