<VV> Corvair 95 grille function?

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:29:31 EST

Hi William,

1.  Passenger compartment air intake.
2.  Same for all years AFAIK.
3.  Relatively easy to find from used parts vendors like California Corvairs
and Southwest.  I would guess less than $20 or so plus shipping.

Are you going to put this on an FC or are you going to put it on the wall
like Famous Dave?  If it will be a wall ornament, you might pay less from the
vendors if you tell them that you can use one that has dents, etc.  Of course,
you don't want something too badly trashed but something between trash and
driver quality might suit your purpose.

Good luck,

Doc