<VV> Re: Corvair 95 grille function?

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:42:58 EST

Hi,

Liquid-cooled?  Are you going to use a water pumper engine with the radiator
up front, an air-liquid-air heat exchanger for the Corvair engine or what is
referred to as a swamp cooler to condition the passenger compartment in place
of an engine driven A/C?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I receive the postings in digest form instead of the single post version and
I haven't noticed much of a decrease in volume.  I have not experienced any
gaps.  I can't say whether or not you are getting gaps if you use the single
post version.

Doc