<VV> Re: Corvair 95 grille function?

William D Conwill conwi1wd@cmich.edu
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:14:44 -0500

"Hi,

Liquid-cooled?  Are you going to use a water pumper engine
with the radiator up front, an air-liquid-air heat exchanger
for the Corvair engine or what is referred to as a swamp
cooler to condition the passenger compartment in place of an
engine driven A/C?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I receive the postings in digest form instead of the single
post version and I haven't noticed much of a decrease in
volume.  I have not experienced any gaps.  I can't say
whether or not you are getting gaps if you use the single
post version.

Doc"

Doc,

I'm going to swap in a front-mount V8 and a solid rear axle.

I get the digests too... or at least I used to.  Maybe a
digest got bounced back over the holidays and they cut me
off.

-Dave