<VV> 66 Fitch

MarPack57@aol.com MarPack57@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:19:27 EST

Today on my way to work (6:30 AM) I spotted a late model Vair on a corner I
pass five times a week. Being curious I turned around and then could see the
whole car. Turns out it had the Fitch sail panels/roof but could see no other
markings. Took the phone # and called the guy this afternoon. He's a kitchen
designer and got the car for a job he did. He did a little work on the car.
Claims it has new carbs (only 2), new clutch, brakes and gas tank.
   I stopped on the way home to really look at it. Body is decent, small
areas of rust in late model places, 110 emblem on lid,Monza emblem on front
fenders. Interior ragged. It's white with two black stripes running front to back.
He's asking $5500.00 or best offer. His name is Scott Fisher and his phone is
727-278-7269.
   I told him I would put it out there for anyone interested. The usual
disclaimers are in effect.