<VV> Virtual Vair Digest Mode problems??

Jim Simpson simpsonj@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:14:06 -0500

Is anyone else having problems with the VV Digest mode?  I'm getting only
partial compilations of the messages -- that is, there will be perhaps 10
messages and subjects listed in the header information, but only a handful
-- one to as many as six -- are actually attached.

The end of the message is odd, here's a sample: