<VV> Polishing and buffing the aluminum trim on my 64

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:53:26 -0700

That is an AWESOME idea... I have a powder coater that I deal with all the
time... I didn't know that there was such a thing as clear powder coating.
I'll call them and see if they can do it.  If they can, I'll have it done
and then take some pictures for everyone.

Joe