<VV> EM with a 283 front engine

kenfran@comcast.net kenfran@comcast.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:28:03 -0600

Someone brought one to a show the Arkansas Corvair Club did in Hot Springs a
couple years ago. there is a picture at the club website, (first photo
thumbnail on page) http://corvair5.tripod.com/photos.htm , although you can
only see the front end of the car, behind an Ultravan.
It was a nice job, looked very professional, but it destroys the best thing
about a Corvair, (IMHO) the handling.