WINDOWS was Re: <VV> Evening Orchid Corsa 'Vert at 4 degrees F...

Ken Wildman k-wildman@onu.edu
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:31:04 -0500

At 06:20 AM 1/15/2005, Monza67@aol.com wrote:
>There were at least two Corvair converts on the road that day. Due to
>circumstances with one of my other vehicles, I'm currently driving my 66 air
>conditioned convertible. It was -7.9 on my thermometer when I got up
>yesterday
>morning. It started, but coughed a little. The seats were like sitting on
>a slab of
>cold concrete and the speedometer screamed at me and then said I was doing
>about 140 mph. I guess being 39 years old it should have some
>complaints...its
>just a driver anyway. I think I'll go looking for another car today and
>save the
>convertible for more appropriate weather.

Gee, I'd be driving my convertible now if someone would only send a serious
answer to my question about driver's side front window replacement parts
and or possible repairs.   :)

Ken