<VV> Seller Fraud

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:37:12 EST

As "luck" would have it, I have heard from 4 other Corvair friends who were
also stiffed by "girlfriday". I think we as a group should be less tolerant of
these few folks out there who are dishonest and post information to the group
as soon as it appears to be going bad. I know there is some risk of honest
mistakes, but not much. I also have a couple more Corvair owner deadbeat
"customers" who have not paid me in over 6 months and I am almost ready to post their
names on the site too. It's sad that I am no longer able to just send
merchandise without a payment (unless I know the people personally) because of a few
bad apples.
Grant