<VV> RE: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1613 - 12 msgs

Anderson, Dwight M danderson@qcsd.org
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:57:03 -0500

 Have any of you used the Holley 390 on a 140? I have one that seems to work pretty well except for some hesitation at initial throttle application trying to accelerate out of a turn. The engine is not broken in as of yet so I do not know if there may yet be other issues. The carb has the side pivot floats and I was wondering if the carb will tend to lean out on turns. I do not have the original carbs or linkage or anything, so I really do not want to change back. The engine is modifed to some degree. I have not changed jets and do not know which ones are installed. Any thoughts?  Thank you.
																	Mitch Anderson