<VV> RE: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1613 - 12 msgs

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:29:11 -0500

There are a number of mods that have worked well over the years, I've
collected some info on the Holley and put it at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/carbs.html#holley

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/