<VV> Paypal Rip-Off

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD@DaveMorris.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:20:28 -0600

How did they get her PayPal account information from the sales seminar's
web site?  That's not possible if she logged into PayPal to send the
money.  The merchant never gets enough information from PayPal to log into
a user's PayPal account.  Something is fishy.

If someone steals your credit card and uses it to buy things, all you have
to do is challenge it, and the merchant EATS the loss.  I know because as a
merchant, I have had to eat a lot of fraudulent transactions. The credit
card companies just send you a chargeback notice, and you have a short time
before they suck the money right out of your merchant account.

Dave Morris