<VV> Re:Paypal Rip-Off

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 05:55:58 -0500

Your friend has a foolish sense of security.
That low limit card can just as easily be used to buy anything at any price,
say for instance a big screen TV for $9000
he will then be charged a fee penalty for going over his limit, and an
additional fee for every day he remains over that limit.Not to mention a
special; interest rate for the amount "over" the limit.

My son did this to make sure he would not get in over his head, figured the
card would be rejected if it got over his $500 limit!
Took him a few months and several hundred dollars in fees and interest to
get him back under the limit............
Gary Swiatowy