<VV> RE: Paypal Rip-Off

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:21:00 -0600

I think PayPal is wonderful, and I've read all the horror stories.  The
point is that you can be victimized on PayPal just as you can be victimized
in NYC, but that doesn't mean NYC isn't a great place.  I've been using
PayPal as a merchant now for as long as they have been in business. I was
one of their early adopters, back when they charged no fees at all and made
all their money on the 2 days of float between collecting your money and
paying the other guy.  I have processed many thousands of transactions
through them without one single solitary problem or complaint.

Dave Morris