<VV> Uh....weren't the nitritided cranks only offered in the turbos?

AKG hdflstf@earthlink.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:48:31 -0800

The Nitrided cranks have also been heat treated so they are stronger.  Of
course you can have a regular crank heat treated if you so desire.  See Bob
Helts book in the section about crankshafts........

The Artful Dodger