<VV> (no subject)

OPENHABIT@aol.com OPENHABIT@aol.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:35:15 EST

I wrote:
>As Newsletter editor for Tidewater Corvair Club for many years, I have been
amazed by >what the Internet does to text. Half my editing is to correct the
weird stuff. I don't think the >moderators of the list can devote enough time
to editing that it would take to fix it.

Now to clarify: I didn't get my point across well at all. Pretty bad for an
editor of a newsletter. I meant no criticism of the powers that be on VV. I was
referring top the articles I get for our newsletter. In the early years, I
was beginning to think that our members were a bit strange. Then I sent an email
to myself to see what happens to it. Whoa! What a mess! Now I just accept
what I get, and clean it up.

I find that Virtual Vairs is actually a lot clearer. It would be a full time
job for multiple people to try to keep the lines running consistently, let
alone the content.
Keep up the good work, Gary Bull