<VV> tolls/parking in London--what about NYC?

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:52:41 EST

What Alan cites as tolls for driving into London and the cost of parking
there are fairly consistent with similar costs in New York.  Peak tolls on the
George Washington Bridge, Holland Tunnel and Lincoln Tunnel are now, I think,
$6.00.  I think some bridges (Verrazano?) might be even higher.  I avoid the
tolls and take the train.  And as for parking in the Big Apple, the $40 a day that
Alan quoted for London would be considered a bargain in some parts of
Manhattan!

Bill Stanley