<VV> Early Dash Harness Sources

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:59:05 EST

In a message dated 1/18/2005 6:54:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
goofyroo@excite.com writes:

> I looked at dash harnesses a couple of years ago, and it seemed as though
> they were widely available.
> Now it doesn't appear that Larry's has them anymore, and the price at one
> other vendor staggered me.
> Any suggestions on where to look now?  I just can't bring myself to plunk
> down more than $300 for one.
>
> Michael Smith
> Dallas

If ALL  the other sources are still too high...

Give Southwest Corvair Salvage  or California Corvairs a shot...

Out west  at 41...we're in our PRIME.......not over the hill, like things
east of the Mississippi!  ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V