<VV> Prime dash harnesses

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:12:12 -0500

All

AND
For the edification of the Chairman

The wiring Harnesses in the EUM--which when it was sent to me was supposedly a
"put an engine in it and drive it" (right) car, which had spent it's entire
"prime" life in California ---which I guess you could say was "out west".
WERE JUNK.  very dry, and bending any wire more than just a little bit would
crack the insulation, if not the wire inside.

The Engine harness from the 65 Monza "donor car" which spent it's entire life
"over the hill"  in VA and NC, was in MUCH better condition, and was removed
and used in the EUM.

Michael, I may still have the junk "prime" harness that came from San Diego in
the junk pile behind the shed. You want it, it's yours. You can then sue the
chairman for the shipping after YOU throw it away.

So much for "prime" west coast harnesses.

NO GGG---it's the straight business.

HANK