<VV> Early Dash Harness Sources

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:00:51 -0800

It's quite common in the aftermarket auto trade. I've done this for 31
years and have seen the industry change, mutate and reinvent itself
numerous times. What used to be a strict manufacturing to retail chain
was obliterated in the late 70's. The soft market of the past 5 years
has caused even more manufacturers to abandon  the "traditional" ways of
doing things. (Whatever the tradition has been the past 5 years!) Lon

www.corvairunderground.com