<VV> MD residents only - Senate Bill 13

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:25:22 -0500

I'm not _certain_... and I only heard a little bit about it.... but what I heard was that "Antique" plates were going to offered as a more restrictive option to
"Historic"...with lower fees but more restrictions, but leaving "Historic" unchanged...at least for now.  As far as I can tell SEMA has not been involed.

If I had to guess... I'd guess that Maryland sees "Historic" as overly generous (especially in regards to exempting the Safety Inspection) and may be carving
out this new category of older cars for future changes to the Historic rules... oh to be back in Wisconsin... the most car-friendly state I've ever lived in....

Bill Elliott