<VV> Wiring harnesses

Clark Hartzel chartzel@comcast.net
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:25:22 -0500

The vast majority seem to believe that all Corvairs need new wiring.  I will
be the dissenter here (it figures, I'm a Libertarian and don't vote for
Republicans or Democrats).  I have owned, driven, raced and scrapped
Corvairs for 43 years and I have never replaced a wiring harness unless it
was damaged in an accident.  In fact, before I throw away a rusty hulk, I
keep the long main harness and reuse the wires in my dune buggies and drag
cars.  You guys are spending way too much money!
Clark Hartzel
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.