<VV> AD - ART ON WHEELS (some Corvair)

artonwheels@cox.net artonwheels@cox.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:14:37 -0500

hello all, well, here's my shameless monthly plug...

FRAME YOUR CLASSIC!  CUSTOM CAR ART FOR YOUR CORVAIR!

ART ON WHEELS creates personalized custom car art using your pictures, photos, and memorabilia.  Premium-quality services below retail prices!  A unique product and a great gift idea!  Pre-designed and custom layouts, professional photo re-prints from digital and hard stock photos, and custom graphics available.  Check out our website for lots of samples, including several Corvair concepts, then give me a call at 1-949-713-9132.  Thanks!

'66 Monza Convt.

Rod Murray
Art On Wheels
Custom Photo & Memorabilia Framing for YOUR Vehicle!
1-949-713-9132
www.artonwheels.NET