<VV> Re: HELP !!! -- Math/cubic inches/liters

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:14:27 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2005 10:54:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Taruffi57@aol.com writes:

> Can someone tell me the CC's of a 164 engine bored 30 thousandths?
> Combustion chambers are also being opened up plus other machining to arrive
> at  about
> 10.5 to 1 compression ratio.  I would like to know approx. cc  capacity.
>
> Still looking for properly shortened (and bent) quick steering arms and a
> good set of Cyclone type headers.  I guess no one had any info on Abarth
> mufflers for a 140.
>
> Joe Dunlap
> Central Florida
> 2 Corvairs + buncha other weird stuff

Go to my techpages!      http://members.aol.com/patiomatt

then Techpages        It's all there!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V