<VV> My Hero (no Corvair )

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:14:23 -0800

At 07:59 hours 01/23/2005 -0500, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:
>Johnny Carson aka Art Fern passed away today. He was my Hero
>and I bid him fond farewell and may God go with him.

Sometimes the good don't die young, and remain with us for most of our
lives, always there, always serving to leave us with a smile...  but I
guess they will leave us sooner or later.   Carson was one of the good ones
and he will be missed.    He was one of a kind.

Hell, I practically grew up watching this guy.    I couldn't really keep up
with the Tonite Show anymore when he retired and Leno took over... just
wasn't the same.    Leno is a great guy and all but he's just not Carson.

I bet those promos for episodes of the Tonite Show with Johnny Carson will
be selling them all out now.

tony..