<VV> My Hero (no Corvair )

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:18:15 -0500

I remember watching the old game show, Who Do You Trust when he was the
host. Some old stand up guy named Woody Woodberry took it after he left. I
was a fan of the Tonight Show when Steve Allen originated it and I was a fan
of Jack Paar but Carson was the best.
Of course, I remember when NOBODY in our neighborhood had a TV!! It was
tough watching the radio but, my imagination was all the entertainment I
needed.

Rick Norris