<VV> Corvair bashed in by Bush-to-be

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:23:44 EST

<My wife was watching some show on biography she thinks  , and it was about
Laura Bush. She said in high school Laura ran a stop light  and hit a guy
driving a Corvair. He was killed instantly they said. Did anyone  else see
this?>

I didn't see the program in question but I've read the story.  It was in the
Dallas Morning News, years ago.  I book-marked it but it's not there now.  She
ran a stop sign in a full-size '63 Chevy (the year it happened was also '63)
and T-boned a Corvair driven by, ironically, her boyfriend.  Killed him.  No
citation was issued.

Bill Stanley