<VV> Engine failure- cause

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:06:50 -0800 (PST)

Reference my "engine Failure" post a couple of days
ago--  Engine is now dissassembled until there are no
more dissassembling possible--  no keys sheared- no
valves hit pistons--   9 bent/broken pushrods &
tubes--

  Dr Don's autopsy report---- several valves were/are
seized in place from long park spell.  The broken
pushrods ends are new bright metal breaks-- therefore,
the car must have been pulled or pushed,,, in gear,,,,
to the place where I took possession.  When the engine
tried to rotate- the weakest parts ---- and so on.
Incidentally-the PO was not a rocket scientist.

Case closed.

DR Manen- at the Gopher Ranch
Where a Lakewood now lives-