<VV> Ebay NOS fraud lookout

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:07:54 EST

I can't see the first bearing's previously mentioned shoulder but the second
auction number shown appears to be a proper Delco bearing.  However, thanks
for the warning because I have seen quite a few auctions of the "Green" type
bearings that claim them to be "NOR" for he Hyatt / Delco units.  I sent a
message to one guy telling him that his description was wrong and misleading.  His
response was to relist the auction with the exact same description but the new
picture was of just the bearing and the Green box in the background was
missing.

Doc