<VV> WHY WE FIGHT!

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:51:24 -0800

I just noticed in a competitor's supplement that he mentions that he
doesn't participate in VV because he thinks that doing so is a form of
"advertising". (Oh horror!)
Obviously any vendor's presense has an element of advertising. But
here's why I monitor this ,and other,  lists. I want to stay on top of
what's going on in the Corvair world, and I want to be available should
the need arise, to weigh in on various subjects. Is my presence
self-serving? Of course it is, and so is the presence of most everyone
else on the list.

By the way, we aren't fighting, that's just the name of a WWII
documentary and I thought it would get your attention!  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com