<VV> 66 convertible

Dennis Nichols dixiehwy25@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:54:31 -0800 (PST)

Yep, that's true. I drove over and looked it it. Owner is firm and has no problems waiting. Beautiful, gorgeous, lacking the usual rust (owner did say the area under the battery had been repaired though. I wasn't thorogh now... but in view if you want an easy, stock concours car project this could be it. It may just need a heavy duty detail. Car was seafoam green, body, interior, boot, w/white top. If the lottery came in I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I have four pics and would eb glad to answer what questions I can.

It's a nice car and he's holding out. I don't blame him....

Mike Kost <vairmike@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
FYI! My step father called about this car and was told the "asking
price" was $13K.

"Every time a man gets in his car it should be a vacation"- Harley Earl

Dennis Nichols    CORSA, CKC

1961 Lakewood 700 98/3

Interested in wagons? lakewood700@yahoo.com