<VV> Money Recovered on Ebay Rip Off

John Sconiers jsconiers@mac.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:37:12 -0600

What you are forgetting is that the police report would have to be filed
in ME in order for the police to get involved at all.  Been there done
that.  If your not willing to do that your only hope would be to contact
a a federal (the name escapes me) agency and hope they take the case
(mail fraud / interstate?).  I was told they only took cases where some
one was flagged three times or more.  I ended up getting my money back
but it was only because pay pal gave it back to me.   Some computer
crime is hard to prosecute as well because of the "he said / she said"
factor.

JOHN