<VV> Money Recovered on Ebay Rip Off

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:08:56 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "RKAT" <edbaloo@verizon.net>
Subject: <VV> Money Recovered on Ebay Rip Off

> I got ripped off a couple years ago on a Honda 5.5 hp motor. I went to
> Pay Pal, they said there was nothing they could do because the person
> denied it and didn't have sufficient funds in his account. Tried go
> through Square Trade, they didn't get a response, told me there was
> nothing they could do. I went through Ebay, they could only refund HALF
> of my money and non of the shipping costs, which isn't cheap for a small
> motor. I emailed the person several times with no response. I had even
> did a search, and found the persons phone number and address. First time
> I called, I got his (I'm assuming) wife, I could hear her talking to
> him, than she said he wasn't home. I told her what had happened and left
> my number. He never called me, big surprise. I sent a letter certified
> mail. I kept calling, I was always told he wasn't home or would get no
> answer.

> You never know.....
Sounds like a potential small claims court scenario ..... this can be done
even interstate, with very little cost to  you; especially if you have his
real name,address, and phone number.  Nail this puke and then report back to
us with the details, save us from getting taken by the same guy .

regards, ken campbell, iowa, "Vigilantes Rule !! --  who brought the rope? "