<VV> Feb. Corsa Communique

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:54:34 -0800

Ron - Thanks for the always overwrought sense of concern! The Columbia
IS blue and so is the sky when it doesn't rain. Of course you'll find
all that out when you paddle downstream to Portland in July for our
convention (www.corsaoregon.com).

Corvair Underground Inc is alive and always well. Working on a new ad to
run regularly (the one you're thinking of  has run for 6 years without
change - also part of the "problem"). What kind of ad would you like to
see? I'm working on it this weekend for the March issue.

Since you may have lost our phone number it's 503-434-1648 - 4 incoming
lines. Our fax is 503-434-1626 and our toll free number is 800-825-8247.
You already know our website (over 80 pages and counting).

By the way, the kids back east only advertise sporadically - they must
REALLY be in trouble............Not going to tell you how we voted in
04.   Lon

www.corvairunderground.com