<VV> [Fwd: Need Help on CORSA Store]

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:39:57 -0700

Group -

I saw quite a few people trying the site. Unfortunately, no one was
going past the main page. But I only got a couple error reports. Thanks
pottsf@msn.com and ricorvair@cox.net!

I was using some local-net rather than web addressing! SORRY!!!! I think
that is fixed.

Maybe the lack of complaints was due to low edxpectations - if you use
the Test Credit Card Number (main page), you should be able to make
orders, recieve notification of the order, and check order status (it
will remain pending until cleaned out). You will NOT recieve the items
ordered, but you also won't pay for them.

Chuck Peck
cpeck@salmoninternet.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Need Help on CORSA Store
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:19:02 -0700
From: Charles B. Peck <cpeck@salmoninternet.com>
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org

Group -

I have a 1st draft of an on-line store for CORSA. It should be reachable at:

	 http://216.222.14.235/corvair

I need;

	Help in testing this site,
	Help in making the site better, and
	Help in fitting this into the CORSA business model.

And if there is anyone who understands Cascading Style Sheets, and
wouldn't mind helping me with that, I could use some help there.

In testing the site, I would like input about how things didn't work the
way you expected or wanted.

In making the site better, I could use some better pictures and
descriptions of the products. (and if any are so inclined, how to
improve the look of the site - this is somewhat constrained by the
shoping cart I am using.)

In fitting into the CORSA Business Model, I need things like:

	Input on maintainability of the site, and
	Reports that will be necesary to actually ship product.

If you can give input in this area, contact me and I will set you up
with an admin password.

Thanks in Advance -

Chuck Peck
cpeck@salmoninternet.com