<VV> noise (no Corvair)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:11:31 EST

~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a message dated 1/26/2005 10:10:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:

Message: 5
From: "Roger Gault" <r.gault@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Corvair List" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Subject: Re: <VV> noise (no Corvair)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:45:54 -0600

I'm afraid I'll have to come down on the side of the kids on this one.  If we
complain when the "authorities" want to confiscate our parts cars or future
projects because the sight of them offends some flaky neighbor, then we're
obligated to support the kids when those same authorities go after them.  Car
audio is no less legitimate as a hobby than what most of us do, and its practice
does no more harm.
<snip>
I don't think any of us are going to die by subwoofer overload.  Physically
ill from some kid thumping down the street?  Yeah, right.

Roger Gault
57 and still offending the neighbors.
Walker SuperTurbos going on the next engine.