<VV> Repy to recent wiring harness prices post

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:36:24 EST

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply, Cal.  Postings from  "Clarks"
are most welcome on VV!  Your point, in this case, is "right-on".  In my
personal experience, people these days are so driven by "saving" a dollar  (true or
not) that they lose sight of the total "value" picture. Thanks again  for
posting your views - and don't be a stranger!
Craig Nicol

<snip> We usually do not comment on VV, but a  recent post about early dash
harness
prices deserves a reply... Cal Clark  <unsnip>