<VV> Repy to recent wiring harness prices post

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:13:34 -0800

At 04:13 hours 01/27/2005 -0500, Clarks Corvair Parts Inc wrote:
>We usually do not comment on VV, but a recent post about early dash harness
>prices deserves a reply.

Ha!     You VV guys are so *Busted*!

Just between me and the rock and the hard place...  I have no beefs with
ANY vendors or their pricing and I do frequent them at each opportunity via
both direct sales and mail order and that includes Clarks.

If I see what I want and I can afford it, I buy it and I don't bitch about
the price.    Much.    After all, if it costs more than I wanna pay, I do
without.    Who can argue with that logic?   Here's to the vendors, all of
them.   Without them, my 4-door daily driver would lead a shorter life, no
doubt.

tony..