<VV> Start up procedure

Bill Chellis chelvis@camano.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:59:50 -0800

Good evening folks:

I will be looking at a car this weekend that was parked 3 years ago and hasn't
been operated
since. I thought I had some ideas on how to start it up after such a long
time, but then I read
the "I Love My Hobby" article in this months Corsa Communique and began to
wonder if perhaps
I was being to cautious. Any suggestions on how best to proceed?

Also it seems to me that I came across a procedure on a Corvair website for
this type of situation
once. But I can't find it now even after doing a search on Google. If someone
knows of it and can provide the link, I would be very thankful.

Thanks.

Bill Chellis