<VV> Cincinnati Corvair Club WINTER SWAP THIS SATURDAY!

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:58:29 EST

Hey guys,
My old buddy Roger Jennings has taken up the torch and arranged to have the
annual WINTER SWAP back in the National Guard Armory at 4100 Reading Road in
Cincinnati. The hours are 7 am to 3 pm THIS SATURDAY... it is an all makes swap,
but the usual characters will probably show up with Corvair parts and toys to
sell. This is the first time back in the Armory since the 2001 terrorist
attacks. Not sure what the weather will be like, but don't let that stop ya. I
used to sell stuff there when I lived closer, and the snowy days was always the
busiest! I may or may not make it... depends on if it's just snow or if it is
freezing rain... I KNOW my limitations!
If you need more info about the swap meet call Roger at 859-331-7505...
If I'm lucky I'll see ya there!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY... 170 miles from Cincy
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg