<VV> Wiring harness & vendors

gary l funkhouser vms.inc2@juno.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:53:20 -0500

I agree with Lon, Cal, and other Corvair parts vendors concerning early
wiring harnesses et al. These guys are the lifes blood of the Corvair
enthusiasts and should be patronized . Sure we all run across a "good
deal" now and then, but by and large the small extra cost to buy from
your favorite vendor keeps them going. I personally avoid stores lile
Wal-Mart, Meijers, Target and other super stores like the plague. I
prefer to patronize the smaller guy, knowing right off that I am going to
pay a little bit more, but you get personal one on one attention to any
questions you may have and usually get a quick solution. This is true of
the Corvair venders with their tech lines and return policies assistance.
This is not a free service and has to be reflected in the parts costs.
You don't get that blank stare that you get at a super store when you ask
if a certain "widget" will work in place of another item.

Gary Funkhouser