<VV> Need to see some Fisher Body tags from '65 Chevy IIs

Kent Sullivan kentsu@corvairkid.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:38:51 -0800

Hi,

As you may have seen from my previous posts, I am leading a team of people
who are working on decoding the Fisher Body tag options for 1965-67
Corvairs. We are also cross-checking the information with Chevy IIs. We're
seeing a couple of interesting differences in the tag codes between '65
Corvairs and Chevy IIs but we need to see a lot more '65 Chevy II tags
before any conclusions can be drawn.

I have put out requests on two Chevy II forums for '65 Chevy II owners to
contact me. So far I have not gotten much response. So, if you know of any
'65 Chevy IIs near you or someone I can contact directly who has such info,
please let me know! I need to get this info ASAP to wrap up the article for
the CORSA Communique, which is otherwise ready to submit!

Thanks! Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--Kent