<VV> Vendors

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:13:38 -0500

Folks

Just as an addendum, and sorry that Mike had to prompt me,  We do have
specialty vendors.  Strange that in the Corvair is so small a group as
collector cars go, that we have folks like Rick Stansbury & Mike providing
parts just for the racing and performance folks.  And though Autocrossing
isn't for me,  if you want to build a racer, and there are many out there who
do,  or if you drive the local roads like a burgeoning Dale Earnhardt, there
is someone out there to provide you with good quality specialty parts as well.
As has been already mentioned, compared to the Nova, we obviously look
fortunate
We have a situation hard to beat.  An avid group of enthusiasts, and folks
dedicated to serving our needs.

Hank