<VV> Vendors

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:53:17 -0800 (PST)

 I was just giving you a little good natured ribbing
Hank!

 The Corvair Performance world is also greatly
enhanced by the parts and efforts of Warren and
Michael LeVeque, Bob Coffin, Ray Sedman, Gary
Funkhouser, Bruce Carlton, Ken Hand, David Clemens,
David Herrin, Seth Emerson, and I'm sure several other
people that I have failed to mention and who will
harass me for it!!

 Good post, Hank - Thanks - Mike