<VV> (No Corvair) Gas prices in KC? (Reply to sender only PLEASE!!)

Mike Kost Mike Kost <vairmike@sbcglobal.net>
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:16:26 -0600

PLEASE reply to me directly and not the list! (I don't want to start
another thread on this subject)

My wife and daughter will be driving from St. Louis to Overland Park, KS
this weekend for a gymnastics meet and I was wondering what the price of
regular unleaded was between here and there. Also if you have heard any
local weather reports along the way (I know about St. Louis).

Mike Kost
SMCC