<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1683 - 12 msgs

Bobbijo39@aol.com Bobbijo39@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:34:33 EST

i was just wondering? i got my car this summer from my deceased father and
dont have much knowledge of them, but when i use my heater ,now that its cold
out there!, my car smells like exhaust and oil and gas, this normal? also, my
accelerator sticks alot, my boyfriend tried to fix it but says he would have
to  take off this long panel underneath the car that has like 80 rivets in it,
and  he isnt sure what hes doing either , so we kinda stall on fixing it, so
we dont  tear it up . any help would be greatly appreciated. and forgive my
ignorance. im  a newcomer  thanks bobbi jo

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 199.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 19D.jpg]